Please join me at the CIFFA 70th Anniversary Conference – Toronto Oct. 16 & 17, where I will be speaking.
Use promo code “CSP1518” and save 15% on non-member ticket prices to attend this two-day special 70th Anniversary Conference, Global Supply Chains in a Digital Future: Innovation and Inspiration, October 16 & 17 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
Delegates will have an opportunity to:
- Learn from 30+ subject matter experts as they address the future of global logistics, eCommerce, rapidly changing technologies and supply chain risk.
- Meet influencers and sponsors and discuss all things supply chain at several networking events including an opening reception at the CIFFA Pavilion on the tradeshow floor.
- Explore the future as senior executives from Blackberry Radar, CargoJet, Canadian Pacific Railway, Edmonton International Airport and OOCL share their visions at a fireside chat moderated by the JOC’s Mark Szakonyi.
- Listen as additional keynote speakers Stephen Tapp, Deputy Chief Economist at EDC and Dr. Nick Bontis address the plenary.
- Enjoy a seated luncheon with keynote speaker Nora Young, CBC Radio.
- Experience five international star speakers at the shared opening plenary.
- Expand their horizons as they network on the tradeshow floor with full access to hundreds of exhibitors at TIACA’s Air Cargo Forum October 16-18 upstairs at the MTCC.